2013 Rate Periods
Memorial Day Weekend 5/24, 5/25, 5/26
Friday 6/28 – Saturday 8/24
Labor Day Weekend – 8/30, 8/31, 9/1
Fridays & Saturdays 9/6 - 9/14
Columbus Day Weekend 10/11, 10/12, 10/13
Fridays & Saturdays 5/17 - 5/18
5/31 - 6/22
9/20 - 10/5
Sunday-Thursday (except 9/1) from 6/16 - 6/27
8/25 - 9/19
Fridays & Saturdays 4/26 - 5/11
10/25 - 10/26
Sunday-Thursday (except 5/26 and 10/13) 5/27 - 6/13
9/22 - 10/24
10/27/13 – 4/25/14
- All rates include breakfast for two persons
- All rates are subject to 7% Maine Food & Lodging tax
- Additional guests or roll-a-ways are $15 per night, no charge for children 14 and under in rooms with alcoves and suites
- Service charge may apply
- Cribs are available for no charge
- All rooms have air conditioning/heat, telephone and cable TV
- Sorry, NO PETS ALLOWED, in rooms or on the premises
Check-in is between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. If you will be arriving after 9:00pm, please contact the inn to make arrangements for your arrival.
Check-Out: 11:00 am
Advanced Reservations: Minimum stay may apply
Minimum Stay: Reservations for less than 3 nights are not accepted before April 1st
- All guest rooms, public rooms, decks and balconies are non-smoking.
- Violation of this policy will result in a $150 fee plus cost for cleaning and reimbursement for lost revenue should a room be un-rentable due to smoking.
Deposits: The greater of (1) one night's rental or 25% of total
Deposit Refund Policy:
- If reservation is cancelled or shortened, your deposit will be refunded, less $25 if we are notified more than 14 days before arrival.
- Cancellations with less than 14 days notice will forfeit deposit.
Payments of Accounts: Personal check, cash or travelers checks are preferred. Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted.
5 or 6 nights - 10% discount
7-13 nights - 15% discount
14 nights or longer - 20% discount