View all our room options below at our bed and breakfast near Portsmouth, New Hampshire. You can book online or call us direct at 207-363-2868 for guaranteed lowest rates. You’re sure to find the perfect fit for your upcoming getaway to York, Maine! When selecting a room, please be aware that 2nd floor rooms are not serviced by elevators.
|101 Maine House||2||King||Tub/shower combo||Deck, water view, Private exterior entrance, 2nd floor||Check Rates|
|102 Maine House||2||Queen||Shower only||Deck, water view, 2nd floor||Check Rates|
|103 Maine House||2||King||Tub/shower combo||Deck, garden view, 2nd floor||Check Rates|
|104 Maine House||2||Queen||Private bath down the hall||Shared Deck, harbor view, 2nd floor||Check Rates|
|105 Maine House||3||Queen with twin||Shower only||Deck, water view, Private exterior entrance.||Check Rates|
|106 Crow’s Nest||4||King||Tub/shower combo||Kitchenette, living room, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance.||Check Rates|
|107 Crow’s Nest||4||Queen||Tub/shower combo||Kitchenette, living room, fireplace, private deck, water view, Private exterior entrance, 2nd floor||Check Rates|
|108 Crow’s Nest||3||Queen with twin||Tub/shower combo||Refrigerator, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance||Check Rates|
|109 Crow’s Nest||3||Queen with twin||Tub/shower combo||Refrigerator, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance, 2nd floor||Check Rates|
|110 Crow’s Nest||2||King||Tub/shower combo||Stand alone unit, refrigerator, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance||Check Rates|
|111 Quarterdeck||4||Queen||Tub/shower combo||Kitchenette, living room, gas fireplace, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance||Check Rates|
|112 Quarterdeck||4||King||Tub/shower combo||Kitchenette, living room, deck, water view, King & Twin Bed, Private exterior entrance, 2nd floor||Check Rates|
|113 Quarterdeck||4||King with full||Tub/shower combo||Refrigerator, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance||Check Rates|
|114 Quarterdeck||2||Queen||Tub/shower combo||Deck, water view,Private exterior entrance||Check Rates|
|115 Lookout||2||Queen||Tub/shower combo||Deck, water view, Private exterior entrance||Check Rates|
|116 Lookout||3||Queen with twin||Tub/shower combo||Coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance||Check Rates|
|117 Lookout||4||King||Tub/shower combo||Refrigerator, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance||Check Rates|
|118 Lookout||4||King||Tub/shower combo||Kitchenette, living room, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance, 2nd floor||Check Rates|
|119 Lookout||2||Queen||Tub/shower combo||Deck, water view, Private exterior entrance, 2nd floor||Check Rates|
|120 Lookout||2||King||Tub/shower combo||Deck, water view, Private exterior entrance, 2nd floor||Check Rates|
|122 Lookout||2||Queen||Shower only||Gas fireplace, refrigerator, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance, 2nd floor||Check Rates|
|123 Lookout||2||Queen||Shower only||Gas fireplace, refrigerator, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance, 2nd floor||Check Rates|
|124 Lookout||4||King||Tub/shower combo||Wheelchair accessible, refrigerator, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance||Check Rates|
|125 Lookout||4||King||Tub/shower combo||Wheelchair accessible, refrigerator, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance,||Check Rates|
|121 Captain’s Quarters||4||King||Tub/shower combo||Kitchenette, living room, deck, water view, Private exterior entrance,||Check Rates|
|Captain’s Quarters||4||King||2 1/2 bathrooms||3 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, dining area, deck, water view||Check Rates|
Aerial View of Our Property on York Harbor
The aerial photo was taken from the opposite vantage point of the illustrated layout of the grounds as you see below.
Dockside Grounds Map
Visit our Map & Directions page to find your way to our gorgeous Maine B&B.
- Private Bathroom
- Water or Garden View
- Heated & Air Conditioned
- Cable TV
- Free WiFi
- Kitchenette (in some)
- Fireplace (in some)
- Private Entrance (in some)
Room & Rate Policies
- All rates include breakfast for two persons
- All rates are subject to 9% Maine Lodging tax
- Additional guests are $30 per night plus tax, with no charge for children 14 and under in rooms with adults
- Service charge will apply to wedding groups
- Cribs are available for no charge
- All rooms have air conditioning/heat, telephone, and cable TV
- Sorry, NO PETS ALLOWED, in rooms or on the premises
- No smoking is allowed in rooms, on decks or near any building
- Maximum of $500 in third party gift certificates may be used per visit
We will not be providing daily housekeeping service during your stay. If you require fresh towels during your stay please let us know.
Check-in: Between 4:00-8:00 PM. If you will be arriving after 8:00 PM, please contact the inn to make arrangements for your arrival.
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Minimum Stay: Two night minimum stay.
- All guest rooms, public rooms, decks, and balconies are non-smoking.
- Violation of this policy will result in a $150 fee plus the cost of cleaning and reimbursement for lost revenue should a room be un-rentable due to smoking.
Deposits: A 50% deposit is required at the time the reservation is made.
- Reservations made in the prior calendar year:
- 30-day notice of cancellation or shortening of reservation required for deposit refund (less $25 cancelation fee).
- Cancellation or shortening of reservation with 29 to 14-day notice will be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of deposit paid.
- Cancellation or shortening of reservation with less than 14- day notice, entire deposit entire deposit will be forfeited.
- Reservations made in same calendar year:
- 14- day notice is required for cancellation with deposit refund (less $25 cancelation fee).
- If less than 14-day cancellation notice, entire deposit will be forfeited.
Payments of Accounts: Personal check, cash or traveler’s checks are preferred. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted. Maximum of $500 in third party gift certificates may be used per visit.
5-6 nights – 10% discount
7-13 nights – 15% discount
14 nights or longer – 20% discount
Additional Policies for Captain’s Quarters Cottage
- Daily breakfast and housekeeping service is not included
- Only available to guests who book for at least one week
- $200 cleaning fee per stay
- 50% deposit required at time of reservation
- 30 day notice of cancellation required for deposit refund
- $200 cancellation fee will be deducted from deposit refund
- Check out time is 10:00am
Dockside Guest Quarters and Restaurant warmly welcome all guests. However, due to the historic significance of our early 1891 Maine inn, not all of our lodging choices are wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is not readily achievable in all areas as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the properties.
Although certain barriers exist, extensive efforts have been made to ensure all guests can enjoy the experience of our shoreline inn. Below is a list of barriers as well as descriptions to help those with disabilities.
- Rooms 124 & 125 in the Lookout building were built to ADA specs. Both large king rooms are located on the first floor featuring a private deck and water views. The bathrooms offer a shower/tub combination with seat, handheld shower-head, and grab bars. There is a ramp to access the deck entrance of both of these rooms.
- The main lobby and breakfast room, are located in the Maine House. Although the interior of the Maine House is not accessible, there are a few steps leading to the entrance and we are happy to offer assistance in gaining access if needed. The Dockside Restaurant upper level, bathroom and deck are fully wheelchair accessible
- We offer the option of delivering breakfast to the guest’s room as well as car side check-ins for guests who cannot maneuver the steps to the Maine House.
- There is designated handicap parking and we are happy to assist with your luggage.
- Please notify us in advance that you need wheelchair accessibility or require other items, and we will take extra care to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay!
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Dockside Guest Quarters & Restaurant is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us at 207-363-2868 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.